Thinking about network marketing? Frustrated because you aren’t growing as fast as you want? Listen up! Because I am going to share with you 5 critical factors in choosing a network marketing company.
5 Critical Factors in Choosing a Network Marketing Company
When I got started with Network Marketing it was quite frustrating to say the least. Not because I didn’t think success in Networking Marking was achievable for me. I just couldn’t see how it was achievable for the average person.
Soon after getting started in network marketing though, I realized it wasn’t enough that I create prosperity for me alone. I also needed to create success for those who joined my crusade. Without that critical element, I couldn’t see myself moving forward in the business.
So that’s why I took a deep dive and made it my mission to find the common factors that are essential for anyone to find some form of success.
Now, before we move forward I want to reveal something upfront that I am not some network marketing guru by any means. I’m just a regular guy trying to provide for his family. Maybe you’re like me and you just want someone to give you the truth about what you are getting into.
With that said, I do believe there is a longterm benefit to partnering with the right company. You see, I’ve spent the past five years peeling back the curtain on a number of network marketing opportunities to discover what really works. It was very important for me to identify what was duplicatable and what wasn’t. I found that there were only just a handful of companies out there that were doing it right. 95% of individuals who got started in network marketing had little or no success.
Now, lets hit the pause button for second and shift gears.
Think about it from a business perspective?
What kind of business out there doesn’t rely heavily on friends and family to grow their business? The answer is None! Zero! Zilch!
Today I want to share with you what most NWM companies have in common how this affects the cost of getting started.What kind of business out there doesn't rely heavily on friends and family to grow their business? The answer is None! Zero! Zilch! Today I want to share with you what most NWM companies have in common Click To Tweet
Warning! These critical factors are the things most companies don’t want to reveal to you upfront.
So lets jump right into the first one.
#1 Critical Factor in Choosing a Network Marketing Opportunity
What is the cost in time?
• How much time will you spend prospecting daily?
• How many years do I need to spend in the business before achieving a considerable income?
• There is usually an initial fee to get started with most companies, however, this is merely a gateway. I’ll give you this tip as well if you are paying more than 300 dollars to get started with a company it’s way too much. Let’s move on to the second factor…
#2 Critical Factor in choosing a Network Marketing Opportunity
Cost vs Return – What’s your ROI
• How soon can I expect to get my return on investment?
• What are the specific activities that are required to achieve this?
• Example: On the average how many many people will I have to refer?’
#3 Critical Factor in choosing a Network Marketing Opportunity
What are your marketing costs?
• This question just makes good business sense!
• Where can I reach my ideal client? When selling your product you need to go where your ideal client is congregating.
• Marketing methods and costs.
#4 Critical Factor in choosing a Network Marketing Opportunity
What are my operating costs?
• Every business has a systematic process by which it operates. Can you see the duplications happening?
• Let’s take fast food for example. When they have a recipe for success and they consistently deliver it to their prospect every time.
• Are these operating costs achievable for your future partners?
#5 Critical Factor in choosing a Network Marketing Opportunity
Finding new prospects
• If your sponsor tells you to make a list of friends and family, run for your life!
• A good business structure should know how to sell to the masses.
• Choose your mentor wisely. This will be the professional you will emulate. As they are your primary source for education in the business.
So why should you be listening to me?
Maybe you shouldn’t, but I’ve spent a good part of my career leading successful direct sales teams. And I know this much…
If you’re to going to try your hand at network marketing, you are going to have to sell your ass off.
The bottom line is that you will have to sell.
• You will have to sell a business opportunity
• You will have to sell a product
• Ultimately you are selling yourself.
If you are still dead-set on having a go at network marketing, even after watching this video. I would love to help you.
I’ve provided a free checklist and guide to assist you on your journey.
Additionally, I will give you my strategy for launching your first offer utilizing the social media strategy that I personally utilize to promote my offers.
Simply click the link below and I will shoot it right over to you.
Also, if you feel this content was valuable to you please click the like button.
Steve-O – Over & Out…